Friday, December 10, 2010

New project #3

So for my next project i was thinking of making a tattoo design. i have about 3 pages of diffent designs that would look great as a tattoo. However i really dont think many of them would be easy to make on the computor so i searched the internet for some tattoo tutorials in illustrator. I found one the othere day and it showed me how to make a really cool design only using the pen tool and pathfinder. Its basically a skull in the middle with "pieces of flair" coming out from the sides of the skull. I figure ill put my own personal touch to it to make it my own. So to sum it up: Specifications- tattoo design that builds off of original tutorial design. Going to change the skull and keep the pieces of flair the same. Any other changes will come with time. Research- Was finding the tattoo tutorial. Sketching various skulls to find the best one

No comments:

Post a Comment