Monday, April 11, 2011

Project #7: PGC Recycling Poster

Description: So for this project we had to create a recycling poster for the schools PGC program. We were given a list of slogans that we had to choose from. I my self chose the slogan "dont be trashy..recycle" With this I came up with the following poster. I already knew exactly what i wanted to do with this poster and the slogan so i began work immediately on the computer. The goal was to keep it simple and to the point. These posters are to be hung up around the school to spread the word to recycle and promote going green.
Skills: Photoshop skills, organization skills to create a readable poster message.
Self Reflection: I thought this came out fairly well. Did not encounter too many issues, if any, for this project in the time frame we were aloted.
Participation/Project: 10/9

No comments:

Post a Comment